Coronavirus: Chinese city of Wuhan partially reopens after 2 months of lockdown
BEIJING – Chinese city of Wuhan, where the coronavirus epidemic first started in the end of last year, was partially reopened today, after more than two months of almost total isolation.
Wuhan was placed under lockdown in January with residents forbidden to leave with roadblocks on the city's outskirts and drastic restrictions on daily life.
The state media showed the first officially sanctioned passenger train arriving back into the city just after last midnight.
People are now allowed to enter the city but not to leave.
Pakistan nears 177,000 cases of coronavirus – ... 09:52 AM | 21 Jun, 2020
LAHORE – The number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan rose to a total of 176,612, according to government data ...
The coronavirus, COVID-19, is affecting 199 countries and territories around the world and 1 international conveyance (the Diamond Princess cruise ship harbored in Yokohama, Japan).
More than 30,000 people have died and over 650,000 infected by the disease as it spreads rapidly to new territories. The epicentre of the outbreak has now shifted from China to Europe, which is recording a rapid rise in new cases every day. Nearly 140,000 people have also recovered from the mysterious illness, for which there is no cure or vaccine.
- PM Imran, CM Buzdar discuss provincial development projects, ...02:18 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Asif Ghafoor among six others Major Generals promoted to Lieutenant ...01:24 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Naeem Bokhari proposes ‘blackout’ for opposition on PTV01:14 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Suicide rate among Indian soldiers in IIOJK doubles in 202012:48 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- CTD arrests five target killers of MQM London from Karachi12:28 PM | 25 Nov, 2020