Coronavirus: Chinese city of Wuhan partially reopens after 2 months of lockdown
BEIJING – Chinese city of Wuhan, where the coronavirus epidemic first started in the end of last year, was partially reopened today, after more than two months of almost total isolation.
Wuhan was placed under lockdown in January with residents forbidden to leave with roadblocks on the city's outskirts and drastic restrictions on daily life.
The state media showed the first officially sanctioned passenger train arriving back into the city just after last midnight.
People are now allowed to enter the city but not to leave.
Pakistan approaches 66,000 cases of coronavirus ... 11:39 AM | 30 May, 2020
LAHORE – The number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan rose to a total of 66,457, according to government data till ...
The coronavirus, COVID-19, is affecting 199 countries and territories around the world and 1 international conveyance (the Diamond Princess cruise ship harbored in Yokohama, Japan).
More than 30,000 people have died and over 650,000 infected by the disease as it spreads rapidly to new territories. The epicentre of the outbreak has now shifted from China to Europe, which is recording a rapid rise in new cases every day. Nearly 140,000 people have also recovered from the mysterious illness, for which there is no cure or vaccine.
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- COVID-19 outbreak: NCOC seeks provinces' feedback on opening more ...08:39 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020