BAP’s Bushra Rind tests positive for COVID-19
QUETTA – A woman politician from southwestern Balochistan province has tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
Bushra Rind, the parliamentary leader of Balochistan Awami Party and chairperson of Quetta Development Authority, has gone into self-isolation after being diagnosed with the COVID-19 infection on Sunday.
The BAP leader has been under intensive care at Fatima Jinnah Chest and General Hospital Quetta, where she was receiving oxygen support.
GHQ Medical Superintendent Dr Noorullah Moosakhel told the media that Rind’s condition is improving.
BNP chief Akhtar Mengal tests positive for ... 11:00 PM | 19 Aug, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Balochistan National Party (BNP) president Sardar Akhtar Mengal on Wednesday tested positive for ...
Bushra Rind was elected to the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan as a candidate of Balochistan Awami Party on a reserved seat for women in the 2018 general election.
- Pakistani man booked for offering Rolex and Mercedes to Dubai cop as ...08:17 AM | 26 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran writes to Facebook for banning Islamophobic content11:17 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Emirates celebrates 35 years of connecting Pakistan to the world09:41 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Death toll in blast-hit Quetta reaches 709:29 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan Medical Commission announces admission criteria for foreign ...08:53 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- Naumaan Ijaz’ Instagram account has been hacked02:01 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020