Katrina Kaif tests negative for COVID-19
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif, who had earlier tested positive for the novel coronavirus, has now tested negative after contracting it almost two weeks ago.
The 37-year-old diva had immediately isolated herself after testing positive for Covid-19 infection and has now confirmed the delightful news via her Instagram handle.
Turning to Instagram, the Bharat star uploaded a beautiful picture and thanked everyone for sending prayers and wishes. Dressed in a gorgeous all-yellow attire, Kaif looked super pretty as she posed for the camera.
"Negative (everyone who checked up on me thank u, it was really sweet felt a lot of) [sic]," she captioned.
View this post on Instagram
Moreover, Katrina's rumoured beau Vicky Kaushal also revealed that he has tested negative.
India is facing the worst kind of the third wave of coronavirus as multiple celebrities have also been infected. Earlier, Akshay Kumar, Govinda and others also tested positive for the virus.
Katrina Kaif tests positive for Covid-19 05:45 PM | 6 Apr, 2021
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif also tested positive for coronavirus on Tuesday. The gorgeous actress took to Instagram ...
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021