Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus
KARACHI – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Members Provincial Assembly of Sindh, Firdous Shamim Naqvi and Bilawal Ghafar have tested negative while Shahnawaz Jadoon has tested positive for corovairus on Sunday.
According to separate statements, the lawmakers of the provincial assembly were getting tested themselves for the coronavirus before attending the coming session as per directives of the Speaker of the provincial assembly of Sindh.
MPA Shahnawaz Jadoon after testing positive for the novel coronavirus has gone into self-isolation at his home. He said that he will defeat the coronavirus soon.
According to the test result of the Opposition leader and MPA -Sindh, Firdous Shamim Naqvi, '2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) is not detected.' While PTI MPA Bilal Ghaffar has also tested negative for the novel coronavirus.
Pakistan nears 177,000 cases of coronavirus – ... 09:52 AM | 21 Jun, 2020
LAHORE – The number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan rose to a total of 176,612, according to government data ...
- Two Pakistanis among four Muslims killed in fresh US ‘hate’ ...11:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Arshad Nadeem awarded international scholarship for Paris Olympics ...11:36 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred in North Waziristan suicide attack10:23 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani mountaineer Shehroze Kashif sets new world record09:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Ashura 2022 – President Alvi, PM Shehbaz pay tribute to Hazrat Imam ...09:16 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Unstoppable at 79: Amitabh Bachchan all set to star in 'Uunchai'10:28 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sonya Hussayn gears up for empowered character in new project09:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022