NAB presents ‘Corona-positive’ patient in court
KARACHI – Chaos erupted in an accountability court in Karachi on Saturday (today) when prosecutor of the National Accountability Bureau presented a Covid-19 positive patient.
As per the details, the prosecution brought the man as a witness in a reference against Pak Sarzameen Party chief Mustafa Kamal and others for the illegal allotment of plots.
A panic broke out in the courtroom after the man admitted that he was positive of the novel virus. The judge immediately directed the officials to remove the man from the courtroom.
The court then adjourned the hearing and summoned the PSP chief along with other witnesses on December 23.
Earlier on November 25, a lawyer apparently showing his commitment to his work, attended a hearing of his client’s case at the Supreme Court of Pakistan despite suffering from COVID-19.
Virus-positive lawyer in Supreme Court to 'set ... 06:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
ISLAMABAD – A lawyer apparently showing his commitment to his work attended a hearing of his client’s case ...
- COAS Bajwa visits Sialkot garrison, appreciates officers’ devotion ...11:52 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal felicitates US President Biden on inauguration11:29 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan PM Imran congratulates Joe Biden on POTUS inauguration10:54 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran lays foundation stone of Cadet College Wana’s phase-II ...09:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Alia Bhatt rushed to hospital amid shooting for 'Gangubai Kathiawadi'05:47 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Danish Taimoor pens down a heartfelt note for Ayeza Khan on 30th ...04:51 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH - Trailer of Hareem Shah's first web series released02:19 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021