Sindh rules out winter vacations in educational institutions this year
KARACHI – The Sindh government has announced that there will be no winter vacations this year for educational institutions in the southeastern province.
In a press conference yesterday, Education and Labour Minister Saeed Ghani said that educational institutions that reopen from September 15, will also continue to teach on Saturdays and there will be no winter vacations this year.
The ongoing school academic year in the province would last till April 15, 2021, while the curricula of all the classes has been slashed this year due to the closure of the educational institutions for many months.
The next academic year will begin on May 3, 2021.
Summer vacations next year will only be reduced to a single month in July.
- Sindh launches SMS service to verify vehicles’ registration10:47 AM | 21 Sep, 2020
- 10 dead, 35 feared trapped in India's Bhiwandi city building collapse10:31 AM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Acting is the perfect expression of my abilities: Ch Moazzam Ishaq02:27 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020