Social media news regarding rapist arrest contrary to facts: IG Punjab
LAHORE - Punjab Inspector General of Police (IGP) Inam Ghani has declared different news on media and social media regarding arrest of rapists in the motorway case as fake on Saturday.
According to media details, the IG Punjab said that he will share news if any success is achieved.
He said that no culprit has been arrested as yet adding that such unverified news not only affect the interrogations but also mislead people.
The pictures of the victim and the criminals making rounds on social media are also fake. Media should act responsibly and not share any news without verification.
Further development has been made in the case as police arrested ten suspects involved in serious crimes.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020