Priyanka Chopra rejects ex-manager's suicide claims
Jaju had alleged that Priyanka was also troubled during her early days in Bollywood and she tried to commit suicide 2-3 times, however, he saved her from committing suicide.
Priyanka has slammed his statements as completely false, reports Indian Express.
“This is utter… First of all, it’s so sad that Indian media has given credibility to the man, who was in jail because of harassing me, without checking the history who the person is. So, I have nothing to say because there is no credibility to this person, who media is giving credibility to,” Priyanka Chopra told PTI.
Banerjee's demise may have been a reminder of the darker side of showbiz, but Priyanka said a lot of factors, other than the pressures of the entertainment industry, make a person vulnerable to depression:
“Why don’t we talk about those women, who commit suicide because they were harassed by the mother-in-laws or being beaten in their homes? Or they kill themselves because they are unhappy in their homes? It’s so easy to turn around and say about the showbiz world.”
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020