PR passenger train operation to remain suspended till Apr 24
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Railways Sheikh Rashid Ahmed on Monday said that all the passenger trains operation of Pakistan Railways would remain suspended till April 24.
In a video message here, the minister said that the decision has been taken after the meeting with senior officials of the Ministry of Railways.
Shiekh Rashid informed that Pakistan Railways has already offered quarantine hospital facilities in its all trains especially for Taftaan, Chapman and in every city where the situation was serious due to the outbreak of coronavirus.
The minister said that the decision for the restoration of passenger trains from April 24 would be taken after the consultation of Prime Minister Imran Khan and officers of the ministry.
Sheikh Rashid said that the freight trains would continue operating across the county as per schedule.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020