Two Pakistan Army pilots martyred in Gujrat jet crash
RAWALPINDI – A training aircraft, Mushaq, of Pakistan Army crashed near Gujrat on Monday, reported the military media wing.
Both pilots Major Umer (Instructor Pilot) resident of Gujarat, and Lieutenant Faizan (Student Pilot) resident of Kalar Kahar, Chakwal embraced martyrdom.
Major is Umer survived by wife, said the Inter Services Public Relations.
The latest incident came weeks after an Air Force pilot died when his F-16 jet crashed near the capital, Islamabad, during maneuvers ahead of National Day celebrations.
In January, an FT-7 jet trainer also went down in Punjab, killing the two pilots. Last July, 19 people died when a Pakistani military aircraft crashed into a residential area on the outskirts of Rawalpindi, most of them in their homes.
- Setting a new standard for smartphones in our changing world11:32 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Man gets dumped a month after donating kidney to girlfriend’s mother10:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Gold price drops slightly in Pakistan10:23 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- COAS Bajwa reiterates resolve to fight against terrorism09:51 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- FBR imposes 17% sales tax on bakeries, restaurant and caterers09:20 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities condemn tragic Lahore blast04:49 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Why did Princess Diana express interest in interfaith marriage and ...07:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- 11 Pakistani films to be screened at Dubai Expo Film Festival05:14 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021