Women's World Cup Qualifier: Pakistan beat Scotland by 6 wickets in Colombo
Batting first, Scotland posted just 91 runs on the board as they were all out in 39.1 overs. Kathryn Bryce, Elizabeth Priddle and Katie McGill scored 15, 12 and 11 runs respectively for the side.
Sana Mir took five wickets and conceded 14 runs in just 10 overs. Nashra Sandhu took three wickets while Ghulam Fatima and Javeria Khan dismissed one Scottish batswoman each.
In reply, Pakistan achieved the target of 92 runs with six wickets and 137 balls to spare.
Javeria Khan remained unbeaten at 34 runs while Nain Abidi and Nahida Khan scored 21 and 20 runs for Pakistan respectively. Kristie Gordon grabbed all four wickets for Scotland in the match.
The Pakistani captain was named the Player of the match due to her performance with the ball.
- Pakistan’s top military commander visits Sialkot, Kotli to witness ...04:00 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Top Pakistani envoy congratulates Sweden on national day03:40 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran calls on the world to crack down on online extremism03:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Chinese woman breaks own Guinness world record for the longest ...02:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Why Aishwarya Rai refused to work in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?01:52 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021