Chief of Indian army threatens Pakistan with surgical strikes
Speaking at a press conference after a BSF official complained of starvation, he said that India’s surgical strikes along the de facto border with Pakistan in Kashmir can be repeated if the “situation warrants”.
The paramilitary soldier, who identified himself as Tej Bahadur Yadav of Border Security Force (BSF) accused senior officials of massive corruption that has forced soldiers to starve.
Yadav posted a couple of videos on Facebook showing the deplorable circumstances in which jawans are discharging their duties without being provided proper meals.
He said troops are served bad food and sometimes have to go to sleep on an empty stomach. The soldier posted three videos in which he claims that senior officers sell the foods meant for the troops. The BSF has ordered an inquiry into the allegations.
It is important to mention here that Pakistan Army's chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa refused to concede that India had carried out "surgical strikes" in the Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) in September 2016.
Gen. Bajwa said that the Pakistani Army is "fully geared" to respond to "any aggression by Indian forces.
- Japan pledges nearly $39 million in assistance for Pakistan’s flood ...11:18 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Bangladesh stun India to clinch ODI series10:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Afghan Taliban publicly execute man for the first time since ...10:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Fire guts scores of stalls in Islamabad’s Sunday market09:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- PM's son Suleman Shehbaz set to return home after four years in ...09:26 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Newlyweds Azlan Shah and Warisha Khan share their beautiful love story09:00 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals with friends in latest video07:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022