German state minister meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan's role in regional stability
RAWALPINDI - Niels Annen, Minister of State of the Federal Foreign Office Germany, called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) at GHQ, reported military's media wing on Monday.
During the meeting, issues of mutual interest, regional security and measures to enhance bilateral cooperation in various fields were discussed.
Visiting dignitary appreciated Pakistan’s role for ensuring peace and stability in the region, said DG ISPR in an official statement.
- China appreciates PM Imran Khan’s remarks about CPEC flagship ...05:03 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Dr Zafar contradicts media reports about outbreak of Coronavirus in ...05:01 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Babar, Hafeez fifties lead Pakistan to victory over Bangladesh in 2nd ...04:54 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PISA 2020: Sajal Aly bags nomination for ‘Best TV Actress’ award01:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019