Govt to soon unveil policy for revival of sick industrial units to create job opportunities, says PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has said the government would soon unveil a comprehensive policy to revive the sick industrial units to gear up economic activity and create job opportunities in the country.
In a meeting with the delegation of the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industries in Islamabad the premier told the delegation that the macro indicators are showing improvement within 16 months. Besides, the record 40 per cent increase in the stock exchange also manifested investors’ trust.
The Prime Minister said the local currency is getting stable, which would further stabilize the prices as well as the economy, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He assured the delegation that the government is making all-out efforts to make the Pakistani products compete their rivals from other countries for the benefit of the country’s trading community.
- Indian PM receives first dose of homegrown COVID-19 vaccine11:25 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Mirpur goes into lockdown amid alarming spike in Covid-19 cases11:05 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6, Match 12: Quetta Gladiators, Islamabad United to lock horns ...10:40 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-01- ...10:15 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Senate elections: SC announces decision to conduct polls through ...09:30 AM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021