Brother of Bollywood star Shraddha Kapoor detained after drug raid
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor's brother Siddhanth has been reportedly detained by the Bengaluru Police for allegedly consuming drugs at a party on Sunday night.
The son of veteran Indian actor Shakti Kapoor was amongst the people who were suspected to have consumed drugs.
According to a report in India Today, the Bengaluru Police acted on a tip-off and reportedly raided a hotel on MG Road where the party was taking place. The police suspected a few people and the samples were sent for testing. Siddhanth's sample tested positive along with six others.
Police said it was unclear whether they had consumed drugs at the hotel or had come to the party after taking drugs outside.
Back in 2020, Shraddha Kapoor was among those who were questioned by the Narcotics Control Bureau in late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death case over alleged possession of drugs.
Whose birthday Shraddha Kapoor is celebrating in ... 03:20 PM | 3 Apr, 2021
Bollywood star Shraddha Kapoor is quite fond of her pet dog and she often drops adorable pictures of the duo on her ...
- Senior journalist Ayaz Amir assaulted in Lahore10:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- US envoy calls on PM Shehbaz, reaffirms commitment to strengthen ...09:53 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- World's highest polo festival kicks off in Pakistan's Shandur09:16 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan, India exchange lists of prisoners, fishermen08:15 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Maya Ali faces backlash for wearing revealing dress05:10 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Ramsha Khan sparks outrage for praising Ahad Raza Mir07:00 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- SidNaaz fans left teary-eyed with Shehnaaz Gill’s throwback video06:40 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022