Panama Leaks: SC decision will be according to law, says Marriyum
Addressing the media in Islamabad, the minister said that statements before the decision of Supreme Court of Pakistan constitute an attempt to pressurise the Court.
She said that the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his family have long been facing media trial and character assassination by political opponents adding that the Prime Minister would accept SC’s decision and will not even appeal against it.
She said that Nawaz Sharif believes in politics of values and he will continue his vision of development and prosperity.
She said that due to the effective and concrete steps taken by the PML-N led government the country is moving towards zero load shedding.
Speaking on the occasion, MNA Daniyal Aziz said that PTI Chief Imran Khan is levelling baseless allegations on Prime Minister and other institutional heads without any sufficient evidence.
- Punjab to launch crackdown on religious hate literature11:38 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Govt to issue Sukuk bonds against Islamabad’s Fatima Jinnah Park: ...10:52 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Morocco to receive ‘made in India’ Covid vaccine ...08:36 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Urdu Mushaira held against #CannoliOwners outside Islamabad café07:51 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Meera reveals the date of her wedding; who is she marrying?05:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021