Veena to review divorce decision as Malala mediates in couple's rift
According to reports, Malala and her father - who are on good terms with Veena and Khattak - have contacted the couple in an attempt to convince them to reconcile.
Meanwhile, two religious scholars are also engaged with the couple to help them save their marriage. One of the scholars hails from Karachi while the other belongs to Tableeghi Jamaat, media reports said on Monday.
They have reportedly instructed Khattak to maintain an even temperament, as they try to talk Veena out of the khula.
Meanwhile, sources said that Veena has assured these personalities that she will review her decision to obtain divorce.
Earlier, Asad Khattak had expressed his strong desire for reconciliation with Veena Malik to save their marriage.
“I still love you and our children a lot,” Asad told Geo News.
“Veena, I am really sorry if I have hurt you or I bothered you in any way,” he remarked.
InshaAllah everything will be sort out soon... I have faith on Allah swt... @iVeenaKhan you are my good wife, a good friend.. I LOVE U ❤❤❤
— Asad Bashir Khan (@Asadbashirr) March 11, 2017
- CJCSC Gen Nadeem in Azerbaijan to enhance bilateral cooperation04:39 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Qatar to employ 150,000 employees from Pakistan03:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- The Rock shares his experience after trying cupping therapy for the ...03:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021