Another newborn abducted from Lahore’s Jinnah Hospital
As per details, Mushtaq's wife gave birth to a baby at Jinnah Hospital and the administration shifted mother and child in a ward.
According to grandmother of the child, she left the newborn for a couple of minutes to get medicines and upon her arrival found the baby missing.
Mushtaq’s father has lodged a complaint seeking to register a case in a local police station while administration claimed that the culprit had already been identified through CCTV footage and would be arrested soon.
Earlier in January, a five-year-old child who was kidnapped from the hospital was recovered after few hours.
- ‘Enough is enough,’ says China after Trump’s Covid-19 criticism11:33 PM | 24 Sep, 2020
- Senate body wants changes in accountability process of superior ...10:07 PM | 24 Sep, 2020
- Foreign delegates, diplomats & defence attachés back Pakistan's ...08:36 PM | 24 Sep, 2020
- Stolen assets of developing countries must be returned, PM urges world08:28 PM | 24 Sep, 2020
- Shehzad Roy and Faisal Qureshi are remaking ‘Alif Noon’03:47 PM | 24 Sep, 2020
- Sonu Nigam praises Sajjad Ali in latest Instagram post01:50 PM | 24 Sep, 2020
- IN PICTURES: Ayeza Khan with her little sister12:49 PM | 24 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020