Another newborn abducted from Lahore’s Jinnah Hospital
As per details, Mushtaq's wife gave birth to a baby at Jinnah Hospital and the administration shifted mother and child in a ward.
According to grandmother of the child, she left the newborn for a couple of minutes to get medicines and upon her arrival found the baby missing.
Mushtaq’s father has lodged a complaint seeking to register a case in a local police station while administration claimed that the culprit had already been identified through CCTV footage and would be arrested soon.
Earlier in January, a five-year-old child who was kidnapped from the hospital was recovered after few hours.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Disney's Mulan set for a digital release on September 405:18 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020