Polish train driver warns people before crash
WARSAW: A heroic train driver saved carriages filled with commuters after running down the train to warn passengers of a lorry blocking the track.
Heart-stopping footage shows the moment that the truck collides with the front of the train in the middle of the Polish countryside.
CCTV on board also shows the brave driver running down the aisles to warn confused travelers.
The passengers are initially surprised that the driver isn’t controlling the train.
But they duck under their seats after the train driver appears to shout something at them. Those who cannot get under try to stay as low to the ground as possible as they await the crash.
By ducking down, the passengers were able to make it through the crash safely.
It appears that nobody was hurt in the shocking crash.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020