CEJ invites applications for training course on "Editing for Print" at IBA
The course will be held at Institute of Business Administration and would be taught by faculty member from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.
"Editing for Print" is focused on mastering the tools of print editing and is designed to help practicing journalists to improve their editing skills.
Classes will be held daily from 9am to 5pm and accepted participants must be available to attend the entire length of the course.
Journalists wishing to apply should fill out the application form available at: CEJ website and send a copy of their current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ex-PM Gillani’ son among 30 PDM workers arrested in Multan10:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 29 November 202008:30 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020