CPEC landmark project between Pakistan, China: Jing
PESHAWAR - Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing said China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is the landmark project of economic cooperation between the two countries.
Talking to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Minister, Taimoor Saleem Jhagra in Islamabad on Tuesday, he said CPEC will bring development and prosperity for the people of Pakistan.
They agreed that Rashakai Special Economic Zone will be developed on an emergency basis which will increase employment opportunities for the Youth.
Taimoor Saleem Jhagra said Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government will take all necessary steps to benefit from China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.
The Chinese envoy he steps taken by the provincial government for expediting the developmental process in the province.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020