Tips for a healthy and glowing skin this winter
LAHORE - Changing in climate rapidly effect very much on our Earth’s weather. That causes many problems like low humidity, apid changing in weather, increases temperature day by day. This effect very badly on skincare.
Especially in cold weather outer and exposed body part hurts and damage very badly. We mostly cant concentrate on our skincare but its as important as our teeth care or internal body health.
We do hot showers, long baths, that cause the dry and flaky skin. If you don’t focus on your skincare your skin will be dry out and face the consequences after.
Moisturize your skin regularly: Your skin not only needs more moisture but moisture right after you wash. Applying moisture to damp skin helps seal that dampness into the skin. Keep a bottle near the bathtub or sink and use that every time you wash.
Hydrate from the inside out: We tend to drink less water in the winter but don’t forget that your skin needs hydration from the inside out. A little warm water with lemon can be very refreshing and hydrating at the same time.
Eating foods high in water content can help hydrate your skin. You can eat apples, oranges, kiwi, and watery veggies like tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots.
Use DIY Masks: Homemade hydrating masks can provide needed moisture in the cold days. Use natural moisturizing ingredients like honey, avocado, yoghurt, olive and jojoba oils, almond oil, bananas, and aloe. Mix what you like together to create a cream or paste, and leave on skin for 10-30 minutes for lasting hydration. Just do a patch test on your skin before applying to your face or body.
Wash in Lukewarm Water: Hot showers and baths always feel good in the winter but try to take bath with lukewarm water. This will prevent your skin from getting dry or patchy.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021