Shane Watson to represent Pakistan in PSL
“I am very excited to be involved in the inaugural PSL,” said Watson, who last month told that he was interested in playing in the tournament. "There are a lot of world class players involved so I can’t wait to be a part of it,” he added.
Watson becomes the 152nd foreign player to join the PSL for the December draft according to the Pakistan Cricket Board.
A number of famous international cricket players gave their consent to play Pakistan Super League (PSL); likes of England’s Kevin Pietersen , Chris Gayle, Lasith Malinga, Andre Russell, Luke Wright, Dwayne Bravo, Kieron Pollard, Time Bresnan, and Sunil Narine.
However, the PSL tournament will run from February 4 to 24 and will be played in the United Arab Emirates.
- Zong and Growtech connect for the most-advanced business solution and ...02:37 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Punjab University makes entry test mandatory for admission in BS ...02:15 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- US announces support for flood-hit Pakistan12:54 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Watch: Coke Studio hit 'Pasoori' gets African fusion in latest teaser10:10 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022