Arrest of accused in Motorway case, a matter of national relief, says Arif Alvi
ISLAMABAD - President Dr Arif Alvi has said that the arrest of prime suspect involved in Motorway rape case as a matter of national relief.
In a tweet, the president said “An efficient trial of the accused and the ‘severest exemplary’ punishment possible under the law must be given to all those found guilty”.
Arrest of the 2nd motorway accused rapist is a matter of national relief. An efficient trial of the accused and the 'severest exemplary' punishment possible under the law must be given to all those found guilty. Let everyone feel safe in Pakistan, specially our women & children.— Dr. Arif Alvi (@ArifAlvi) October 12, 2020
“Let everyone feel safe in Pakistan, specially our women & children”, the President added.
- Solidarity with Kashmiris: Pakistan all set to observe 'Black Day' ...08:20 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Major university in Islamabad closed down after Covid-19 positive ...11:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- ‘Wedding celebrations’ — Video of Kashmala Tariq dancing to ...11:07 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to propose March 15 declared as Int’l Day against ...09:26 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Punjab decides to raise wheat support price to Rs160008:46 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020