KPK approves 39 development schemes worth Rs16471.989
PESHAWAR - Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) government has approved 39 schemes with an estimated cost of Rs.16471.989 million.
Additional Chief Secretary P&D Department, while chairing a meeting of Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) which was also attended by members of PDWP and concerned departments.
The forum considered 42 schemes pertaining to Industries, Mines and Minerals, Elementary and Secondary Education, Higher Education, Agriculture, Information, Local Government, Health, Multi-Sectoral Development, Roads, Water and Finance sectors for the uplift of the province. The Radio Pakistan reported.
The forum referred one scheme to Central Development Working Party while deferred two schemes due to inadequate designs and returned to respective departments for rectification.
- PM Imran welcomes Bhutanese pilgrims visiting scared Buddhist sites ...06:19 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- NAB approves graft reference against ex-chief of Pakistan’s oldest ...06:11 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Any misadventure in GB, Kashmir to meet stern response: Pakistan ...05:51 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- 'Parwaz Hai Junoon' to commercially release in China in November01:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Maya Ali and Emmad Irfani to star in Shoaib Mansoor's upcoming film12:37 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's ‘Bench’ screened at Cannes International ...12:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran and CM Buzdar irked over CCPO leaked call controversy02:51 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Twitter showed Jammu and Kashmir as part of China01:47 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No, there is no 'Civil War' in Karachi; Indian fake news on Pakistan ...01:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Shehbaz Sharif 'be provided mattress, chair and home cooked food in ...11:59 AM | 22 Oct, 2020