India to purchase drones from Israel
According to reports from Iranian TV, Indian government has approved a billion dollar deal with Israel to protect its border through drones and the drones will be operated by the Indian Air Force, and will join its fleet of reconnaissance drones.
One of the highest rank officials from Indian Defense ministry told that these drone will be in service within next 12 months.
Indian publication ‘The Economic Times’ termed the acquiring of the missile-armed drones “a crucial acquisition that will enhance India’s cross-border military strike capability.”
It is to be kept in mind that India is getting most of its armament from Russia and Israel.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:34 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 04 July 202208:15 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022