PM Imran vows not to disappoint besieged Kashmiris at UNGA
“Kashmir has become a human issue where men, women, elderly and even children are suffering every moment at the hands of Indian occupation forces,” he said while addressing a public gathering at Muzaffarbad's Khurshid Hassan Khurshid Stadium.
The aim of this gathering was to send a message to the world about the continuing siege of Occupied Kashmir by Indian forces. The gathering also showed Pakistan's resolve to stand with Kashmiris in this hour of trial.
#LiveNow: Prime Minister @ImranKhanPTI addresses Public gathering in #Muzaffarabad. #KashmirSolidarityJalsa #KashmirBleeds #KashmirStillUnderCurfew #آؤچلیں_مظفرآباد #LetsGoMuzaffarabad #PMkashmirRally #StandWithIKForKashmir https://t.co/7y79pvD2xS
Imran Khan said he wanted to give a clear message to Indian premier Narendra Modi that “only a coward person could oppress the people in this way”.
He said India would suffer immensely by pursuing the state agenda of Hindu fascism against Muslims and other minorities.
Dear people of India who maintain things are “normal” in Kashmir. This is what a normal day looks like. Please watch how peacefully people in AJK come out to protest against blackout & day-night curfew on the Indian side of LOC in IOK. #KashmirSolidarityJalsa https://t.co/6pYZgZFKdr pic.twitter.com/rvRmLdtJC8
— PTI (@PTIofficial) September 13, 2019
Posters and banners inscribed with slogans in favour of besieged Kashmiri people were placed on walls and roads around the city.
The solidarity rally is the part of diplomatic campaign to stir world conscience over the plight of Kashmiris suffering the history’s worst kind of state-terrorism and violence at the hands of Indian forces.
#KashmirSolidarityJalsa: Pakistani celebs show ... 11:25 AM | 13 Sep, 2019
On Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan’s call, Pakistani celebrities joined the Kashmir solidarity rally in ...
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021