Girl martyred, four injured in unprovoked Indian firing along LoC
RAWALPINDI - Indian troops have resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation along LoC targeting civil population with automatics and heavy mortars in Tatta Pani and Rakhchikri sectors on Sunday.
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), an 11 years old innocent girl embraced martyrdom and four civilians including a 75 years old lady and two young boys sustained critical injuries in the Indian ceasefire violation.
Pakistan Army responded effectively targeting those Indian posts which initiated fire, ISPR said.
- Nawaz Sharif finally joins Twitter to stay connected with Pakistanis07:53 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- US Supreme Court Justice Ruth dies at 8707:42 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Three public, private schools sealed in Punjab after coronavirus ...07:21 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- 2,000 Sikh yatrees to attend Baba Guru Nanak's death anniversary06:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PS5 to be launched on November 12 for $499.9906:34 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020