Pakistan decides to promote all students of grade 10 and 12
ISLAMABAD – The government on Monday decided to promote the students of grade 10 and 12 to next classes, local media reported.
The decision was reportedly took during a meeting of the Inter-Provincial Education Ministers Conference (IPEMC) chaired by Minister for Federal Education and Professional Training Shafqat Mahmood.
The forum observed that it was not possible to conduct supplementary examination of students due to Covid-19 situation in the country, thus, it has been decided to pass all students.
It has been decided that failed students will be given passing marks to promote them to next classes.
Pakistan reports 2,988 new Covid cases, lowest ... 09:05 AM | 13 Sep, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has reported its lowest daily coronavirus cases in almost two months, with 2,988 people ...
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021