Mawra Hocane reveals 'Aangan' will be released on a digital platform
LAHORE - Multi-starrer drama serial Aangan had generated a lot of hype before it aired on television. Sajal Aly, Ahad Raza Mir, Hira Mani, Mawra Hocane and many other multi-talented stars were included in the cast of Hum Tv's Angan.
The drama is being directed by Ehteshamuddin and pre-partition script, being written by Mustafa Afridi, Aangan had all the makings of being a big hit. And even though it was successful, Aangan’s hype died down as soon as it aired because the drama wasn’t available on any digital platform for the audience to rewatch.
The makers had always intended to release Aangan on a bigger platform, Netflix or the like but things didn’t materialize back then. Aangan was soon forgotten after it ended.
Currently, the makers are eyeing as many monetary gains as they can garner (ever since coronavirus shut down productions and the profits took a big hit.)
According to a recent interview of Mawra Hocane, the actor revealed that the makers of Aangan had been considering a digital release. Currently, the drama was being re-edited for a digital platform.
“I found out a month ago that it will be released on a popular digital platform soon and we will bear fruit for our handwork in that serial for a long time if that happens,” shared Mawra while talking to Momin Ali Munshi, during the Munshi show. Hocane revealed that her latest television serial, Aangan is being re-edited for a digital release.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020