16 years of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham: Seven famous dialogues to walk you through memory lane
The movie was released in 2001, and fetured top-notch Indian actors including Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Hrithik Roshan, and Kareena Kapoor.
Director Karan Johar took to Instagram Thursday to express his emotions 16 years after the movie took over the box office.
Here are some of the dialogues from the movie, which are still fresh in the minds of viewers even today:
- Chandu ke chacha ne chandu ki chachi ko chandni chowk mein chandi ke chamach se chatni chatayi. *pause* Chatni chatayi!
- Kaun Ashfaq miya keh rahe hain… bade mazaaki ho, bade mazaaki ho!
- Keh diya na ... bas keh diya!
- Apki halwai ki dukaan… toh main hadap ke hi rahunga.
- Rahul. Take a chill pill!
- Na Lucknow da kurta, Na Pathani salwar ... Mard woh jo dill de, varna hai lage bekaar
- Vade log vadi vadi baatein
- Punjab govt school students to get Rs3,000 stipend under Waseela ...10:53 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Rawalpindi woman lands in jail for 5 years for hurling purse on ...10:29 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UK announces test and quarantine rules for travelers as Omicron ...09:57 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan reports 303 fresh covid cases, positivity rate stays below ...09:24 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:04 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021