Friends stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox team up for COVID-19 mask awareness
Friends stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox donned matching face masks as they gave an important message to their followers.
The 51-year-old actress took to her Instagram Story on Tuesday morning to share a selfie with co-star Courteney Cox, urging their fans and followers to cover their faces in order to stay safe during the ongoing pandemic
Sharing on Instagram, she wrote, "This isn't over yet... wear a mask and do your part."
In another post, Aniston requested her followers to donate plasma to the COVID-19 patients.
Previously, Aniston received a lot of backlash for sharing a snap of a wooden ornament engraved with 'Our First Pandemic 2020' amid the ongoing pandemic.
Jennifer Aniston self isolates after co-worker ... 04:41 PM | 19 Dec, 2020
Shooting for Jennifer Aniston's The Morning Show was halted this week, after a crew member contracted the virus and ...
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- TV anchor Iqrarul Hassan jumps into dispute between Aamir Liaquat’s ...11:50 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Mahira Khan mocked as she posts throwback pictures with BFF Feeha ...10:41 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022