Friends stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox team up for COVID-19 mask awareness
Friends stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox donned matching face masks as they gave an important message to their followers.
The 51-year-old actress took to her Instagram Story on Tuesday morning to share a selfie with co-star Courteney Cox, urging their fans and followers to cover their faces in order to stay safe during the ongoing pandemic
Sharing on Instagram, she wrote, "This isn't over yet... wear a mask and do your part."
In another post, Aniston requested her followers to donate plasma to the COVID-19 patients.
Previously, Aniston received a lot of backlash for sharing a snap of a wooden ornament engraved with 'Our First Pandemic 2020' amid the ongoing pandemic.
Jennifer Aniston self isolates after co-worker ... 04:41 PM | 19 Dec, 2020
Shooting for Jennifer Aniston's The Morning Show was halted this week, after a crew member contracted the virus and ...
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022