Pakistan records slight uptick in COVID cases with around 2,000 new infections
ISLAMABAD – At least 24 people lost their lives due to the third wave of the novel coronavirus infection while 1,980 fresh infections have reported in the last 24 hours, National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) said Wednesday.
According to the latest figures from the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), the death toll has surged to 22,642 while the number of confirmed cases stands at 978,847.
Statistics 14 Jul 21:— NCOC (@OfficialNcoc) July 14, 2021
Total Tests in Last 24 Hours: 47,472
Positive Cases: 1980
Positivity % : 4.17%
Deaths : 24
In the past 24 hours, as many as 738 patients have recovered from the deadly virus while the total recoveries stand at 915,343. As of Wednesday, the total count of active cases was recorded at 40,862 while the national positivity rate was recorded at 4.17 percent.
At least 349,586 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Sindh, 348,725 in Punjab 139,710 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 83,956 in Islamabad, 28,434 in Balochistan, 21,392 in Azad Kashmir, and 7,044 in Gilgit-Baltistan.
Pakistan administers half-million Covid vaccine ... 11:35 AM | 13 Jul, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan on Monday administered more than half-million Covid vaccine doses, which is the highest ...
Moreover, 10,839 individuals have lost their lives to the epidemic in Punjab 5,621 in Sindh, 4,371 in KP, 786 in Islamabad, 595 in Azad Kashmir, 317 in Balochistan, and 113 in Gilgit Baltistan.
The health facilities across the country conducted 47,472 coronavirus detection tests, taking the total number of COVID-19 tests to 15,199,875 since the first case was reported.
PIA airlifts another 2 million anti-Covid doses ... 11:53 PM | 13 Jul, 2021
A special plane of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has airlifted another consignment of two million doses of ...
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- China to invest $15 billion in Pakistan' petrochemical sector05:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021