Pakistan to restore more than 400 Hindu temples
PM Imran Khan has finally responded to the long held demand by the Hindus
LAHORE - Pakistan's federal government has decided to reclaim and restore temples to Hindu citizens across the country.
PTI Spokesperson Ahmad Jawad said on Wednesday (yesterday) this is in line with the longstanding demand of the minority Hindus that their places of worship be restored to them.
He said a Chinese firm will start construction of 100 million dollars state of the art hospital in Gwadar in twenty-four months.
Sacred Katas Raj temples reflect the Glorious ... 11:16 AM | 28 Apr, 2018
KALAR KAHAAR: Pakistan is land of ancient history. This country is enriched with the history of world's oldest ...
Govt has also planned to reopen Hindu temples across the country in phases, fulfilling the longstanding demand of the minority Hindus that their places of worship be restored to them.
The government wants to reclaim temples and hand them over to the Hindu community. The government has decided to reclaim and restore 400 temples to the Hindu citizens of Pakistan, gulf news reported.
Shawala Teja Singh: Sialkot's Hindu temple ... 02:29 PM | 30 Jul, 2019
SIALKOT - An ancient temple, closed for the public since 1947, will once open its doors to Hindu worshippers after a ...
According to a recent government estimate, at least 11 temples in Sindh, four in Punjab, three in Balochistan and two in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa were operational in 2019. Also,Pakistan recently agreed to open the Kartarpur Sahib corridor to facilitate pilgrimage to Guru Nanak's birthplace from Punjab on the Indian side.
Pakistan to open abandoned Sikh gurdwara for ... 08:30 PM | 26 Jul, 2019
LAHORE – After centuries, the doors of one of the holiest and sacred temples from 1834 would be opened for Sikh in ...
The Pakistan government has also approved a proposal to establish a corridor that will allow Hindu pilgrims to visit Sharda Peeth, an ancient Saraswati temple in Pakistan-administered Kashmir.
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UNODC, Interior Ministry launch technical assistance framework07:02 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UK changes its travel advice to reflect improved security situation ...06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates Electronic Warfare and Ground Surveillance ...06:06 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019