Meera parties with Jacqueline Fernandez in Dubai
DUBAI - The Pakistani actress Meera Jee, who is in the UAE nowadays, was spotted partying with Bollywood actor Jacqueline Fernandez. The international stars were spotted dancing at a fashion show after-party after Fernandez walked the ramp.
View this post on Instagram
#meerajee # #splash #Fashion #show beautiful #beautiful #models #Dubai #golfnews #Dubai event #RazaBeig #jacquelinefernandes #splash #fashion #splashfashion #shiamakdubaiofficial #naveedperveez #splashtothefuture #meera #jacquelinef143https://we.tl/t-btVRBaGpYG https://we.tl/t-btVRBaGpYG
In the viral video on the internet, Meera Jee could be seen dressed in white as she dances along with Fernandez and CEO of Splash Fashion Raza Beig.
View this post on Instagram
#meerajee # #splash #Fashion #show beautiful #beautiful #models #Dubai #golfnews #Dubai event #razabeig Baig#jacquelinefernandes #splash #fashion #splashfashion #shiamakdubaiofficial #naveedperveez #splashtothefuture #meera #jacquelinef143https://we.tl/t-btVRBaGpYG https://we.tl/t-btVRBaGpYG
Fernadez has also been posting pictures from her collaboration with Splash and her time in Dubai. During this stay, the actor also had the opportunity to meet her make-up artist Huda Kattan and fashion designer Victoria Beckham.
Meera, on the other hand, underwent a 'major surgery' in September at a private hospital in Dubai after the Lollywood star’s health deteriorated.
The Baaji's film star health deteriorated last month and she was hospitalised for multiple medical tests after she complained of pain in her stomach. The actress was discharged from the hospital days later, with sources saying that doctors had advised her to seek operation for her condition.
Later, Meera had then revealed to her fans on social media that she was admitted to the American Hospital in Dubai and was under examination. She had asked her fans to pray for her quick recovery.
Stay tuned for more news and updates to Daily Pakistan Global.
- Kashmir will be free soon: PM Imran04:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020