Meera parties with Jacqueline Fernandez in Dubai
DUBAI - The Pakistani actress Meera Jee, who is in the UAE nowadays, was spotted partying with Bollywood actor Jacqueline Fernandez . The international stars were spotted dancing at a fashion show after-party after Fernandez walked the ramp.
View this post on Instagram
#meerajee # #splash #Fashion #show beautiful #beautiful #models #Dubai #golfnews #Dubai event #RazaBeig #jacquelinefernandes #splash #fashion #splashfashion #shiamakdubaiofficial #naveedperveez #splashtothefuture #meera #jacquelinef143https://we.tl/t-btVRBaGpYG https://we.tl/t-btVRBaGpYG
In the viral video on the internet, Meera Jee could be seen dressed in white as she dances along with Fernandez and CEO of Splash Fashion Raza Beig.
View this post on Instagram
#meerajee # #splash #Fashion #show beautiful #beautiful #models #Dubai #golfnews #Dubai event #razabeig Baig#jacquelinefernandes #splash #fashion #splashfashion #shiamakdubaiofficial #naveedperveez #splashtothefuture #meera #jacquelinef143https://we.tl/t-btVRBaGpYG https://we.tl/t-btVRBaGpYG
Fernadez has also been posting pictures from her collaboration with Splash and her time in Dubai . During this stay, the actor also had the opportunity to meet her make-up artist Huda Kattan and fashion designer Victoria Beckham.
Meera, on the other hand, underwent a 'major surgery' in September at a private hospital in Dubai after the Lollywood star’s health deteriorated.
The Baaji's film star health deteriorated last month and she was hospitalised for multiple medical tests after she complained of pain in her stomach. The actress was discharged from the hospital days later, with sources saying that doctors had advised her to seek operation for her condition.
Meera goes under the knife in Dubai 01:33 PM | 26 Sep, 2019
DUBAI - Acclaimed Pakistani actor Meera underwent a 'major surgery' on Wednesday (yesterday) at a private hospital in ...
Later, Meera had then revealed to her fans on social media that she was admitted to the American Hospital in Dubai and was under examination. She had asked her fans to pray for her quick recovery.
Stay tuned for more news and updates to Daily Pakistan Global.
- Dutch government closely monitoring HR situation in IOJK: Senior ...11:03 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed talks about the success of hit serial ‘Mere Paas Tum ...05:23 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Indian troops killed 95,471 Kashmiris since Jan 198904:46 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Traka continues to modernise Atlantis, The Palm’s Access Control ...04:37 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranks 152nd in UN’s Human Development Index03:55 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- This Pakistani makeup artist's transformation into Deepika Padukone ...03:35 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019