Saudi Arabia to lift travel restrictions after January 1: ministry
JEDDAH - Saudi Arabia will remove all international travel restrictions imposed due to the coronavirus pandemic after January 1, 2021, the Saudi interior ministry said Sunday.
The people will be allowed to leave and return via land, sea, and air routes after the deadline, the Arab News reported.
However, the specific date for the lifting of restrictions would be given 30 days before the end of 2020, the newspaper report added.
A plan regarding the performance of Umrah will be announced gradually according to the developments. The kingdom would partially end its suspension of international flights from Tuesday.
- Pakistan’s young mountaineer Shehroze Kashif found after he went ...10:03 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- PTI leader Haleem Adil Sheikh detained from hotel in Lahore09:24 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:56 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 06 July 202208:43 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022