Saudi Arabia to lift travel restrictions after January 1: ministry
JEDDAH - Saudi Arabia will remove all international travel restrictions imposed due to the coronavirus pandemic after January 1, 2021, the Saudi interior ministry said Sunday.
The people will be allowed to leave and return via land, sea, and air routes after the deadline, the Arab News reported.
However, the specific date for the lifting of restrictions would be given 30 days before the end of 2020, the newspaper report added.
A plan regarding the performance of Umrah will be announced gradually according to the developments. The kingdom would partially end its suspension of international flights from Tuesday.
- Balochistan to initiate Gwadar safe city plan01:34 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Defence Minister witnesses multinational military exercise KAVKAZ ...11:54 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Private schools announce fee waiver, installment facility amid ...11:27 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- World Tourism Day being marked today10:54 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Drug probe: Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan ...02:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Lily Collins is engaged to Charlie McDowell02:03 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020