Ali Zafar, Humayun Saeed express gratitude over receiving ‘Pride of Performance’ award
Singer Ali Zafar and actor Humayun Saeed have been awarded the well deserved ‘Pride of Pakistan’ accolade by the government for their noteworthy contribution towards the field of arts.
Both stars took to social media to express gratitude towards their fans and supporters.
View this post on Instagram
Thank you Allah for Your infinite blessings, for all the success You have given me and for all the achievements You have bestowed upon me. It is my great honour to recieve Pride of Performance from Government of Pakistan. Thank you all for all your love, support & appreciation
On Pakistan’s 73rd Independence Day, our government announced civil awards for 184 individuals from Pakistan as well as some foreign nationals, in recognition of their excellence and courage in their respective fields.
The investiture ceremony of these awards will take place on Pakistan Day, March, 23, 2021 and they will be presented by President Dr Arif Alvi.
Besides Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed, The Pride of Performance award will be given to actors to Sakina Samo and religious scholar Maulana Tariq Jameel.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Houthis' attacks on Saudi Arabia11:39 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020