Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, says PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has congratulated the Ministry of Maritime Affairs for playing a vital role to revitalize shipping sector of the country
Is a tweet today (Saturday), the premier wrote: “I congratulate @MaritimeGovPK for finalizing a new & dynamic BlueEconomy policy to revitalize our shipping sector, saving Pak valuable ForEX & creating more employment opportunities for our seafarers”.
I congratulate @MaritimeGovPK for finalising a new & dynamic #BlueEconomy policy to revitalise our shipping sector, saving Pak valuable ForEX & creating more employment opportunities for our seafarers. We will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 15, 2020
“We will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential”, he added.
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020