Karan Johar slams 'delusional young actors' for their high demands
During a recent interview, the ace filmmaker slammed what he called "delusional young actors" for their high salary demands. Karan stressed that just because an actor had delivered a couple of box office hits, they start believing they’re the cat's whiskers.
Karan further blamed the celebrity managers for starting this trend with no knowledge about how the Industry works.
"They just think, ‘Oh, your film did well? Increase your price by INR50 million’”
KJ even praised Rajkummar and Ayushmann and Vicky for their work and hoped that they would remain smart and make the right choices.
“It is a disease,” Johar said. “Everyone has it,” he added.
“They’re all crazy! Crazy, with a capital ‘C’. They’re cuckoo, many of them,” KJ continued. “Just because their two films do well suddenly it’s all me, myself and I.”
Johar further said that films such as Bareilly Ki Barfi and Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan “cannot be made with the same budgets anymore, because the actors will demand bigger salaries.”
What are your thoughts on this?
- Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on social media (VIDEO)09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020