Pakistan hikes prices of petroleum products for 15 days
ISLAMABAD - The federal government on Tuesday approved an increase in prices of petroleum products for next 15 days of December, 2020.
According to a notification issued by the Ministry of Finance, the price of petrol has been increased by Rs3 to Rs103.69 per litre.
It has hiked the price of high speed diesel by Rs3 to Rs108.44/litre while the price of the low speed diesel has been fixed at Rs67.86/ litre.
The government has raised the price of kerosene oil by Rs5 to Rs70.29/ litre.
The new prices will come into effect from tonight.
Nepra hikes electricity price in fuel readjustment 04:35 PM | 14 Dec, 2020
ISLAMABAD – The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (Nepra) approved on Monday an increase of Rs1.11 per ...
- Pakistan secures spot on three key United Nations bodies02:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan marks Allama Iqbal’s 83rd death anniversary01:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- NAB summons Punjab Minister Aslam Iqbal, Samiullah Ch in sugar scam01:43 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Afghan peace conference in Turkey postponed as Taliban balk01:14 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Syra Yousaf’s birthday bash photos go viral06:02 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021