China launches maritime silk road satellite data service
The data service center, providing standard data products, value-added products, and satellite remote sensing application system, will be widely used in areas including land, forestry, environmental protection, water resources, agriculture, disaster alleviation, weather and oceans.
By the end of 2018, the center had been able to receive, store, process and distribute real-time remote sensing data from 26 domestic satellites.
The center, whose data covers the provinces of Fujian, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Hainan, and Sichuan, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, was constructed by Fujian Electronics and Information Group.
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons08:01 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ECP unveils code of conduct for upcoming Senate polls07:37 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 8, Quetta vs Peshawar - Live Score and Live Updates07:09 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashmiris hail Pak-India ceasefire along LoC06:58 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new video for Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari takes social media ...03:22 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021