Russia warns EU’ move over Iran’s nuclear deal to cause new escalation
MOSCOW - Russia has warned the European Union (EU) move to put the Iran nuclear deal in dispute will cause a new escalation.
In a statement, the Russian foreign ministry said there is no reason for such a move while the mechanism to resolve differences is created for totally different ends.
The ministry said Iran's nuclear programme remained under the constant control of International Atomic Energy Agency and that level of oversight is "unprecedented" in its scope, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier, Britain, France and Germany launched a dispute mechanism charging Iran with failing to observe the terms of the 2015 deal curtailing its nuclear programme.
- Pakistan gears up efforts to tackle Covid-19 misinformation on social ...08:40 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- UK Visa Application Centres in Pakistan re-opening form July 2708:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PTCL launches customer support services in Sindhi language07:20 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Lahore woman booked for slapping traffic warden — Video07:05 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Asia Cup 2020 delayed; Pakistan to host tournament in ...06:42 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020