Russia warns EU’ move over Iran’s nuclear deal to cause new escalation
MOSCOW - Russia has warned the European Union (EU) move to put the Iran nuclear deal in dispute will cause a new escalation.
In a statement, the Russian foreign ministry said there is no reason for such a move while the mechanism to resolve differences is created for totally different ends.
The ministry said Iran's nuclear programme remained under the constant control of International Atomic Energy Agency and that level of oversight is "unprecedented" in its scope, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier, Britain, France and Germany launched a dispute mechanism charging Iran with failing to observe the terms of the 2015 deal curtailing its nuclear programme.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022