UNSC meets to discuss alarming human rights situation in occupied Kashmir today
NEW YORK - The United Nations Security Council will meet today (Wednesday) to discuss the alarming human rights situation in occupied Kashmir.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), meeting of the UNSC has been scheduled for the second time in less than six months on the situation of occupied Kashmir.
The council has last discussed the Kashmir dispute in August, 2019.
The UN Military Observer Group is likely to brief the members of the Security Council on the rapidly deteriorating situation along the Line of Control (LoC).
- Pakistani forces foil terror bid in Bajaur09:25 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- President Alvi watches PAKvBAN T20I at Gaddafi09:22 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Kashmiris set to observe Indian Republic Day as Black Day07:12 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Iran to host technology investors from 8 countries including Pakistan ...07:08 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- Brad Pitt takes ownership of mistakes that ruined his and Aniston's ...01:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PISA 2020: Sajal Aly bags nomination for ‘Best TV Actress’ award01:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019