'Game of Thrones' makes yet another editing flub: Jaime Lannister's hand grew back
"Game of Thrones" nearly had another embarrassing editing snafu in its final season.
Just as the Coffee Cup glitch was beginning to die down, fans thought they caught another mistake in Sunday's penultimate episode: Jaime Lannister's hand, which had been severed in Season 3, somehow grew back.
In case you forgot, Jaime lost that hand in season three after pulling a “Do you even know who I am?” to save Brienne of Tarth from a group of soldiers. However, as bricks rained down and the Lannister lovers of Jamie and Cersei were about to meet their death, the scene was blessed with an editing blunder, Jamie was sporting his cut off hand! Can somebody praise the Lord of editing?
Fans of the series have since taken to Twitter to blast the creators of GOT for not only giving Cersei one of the most boring TV deaths but making a blunder while at it.
Jaime Lannister was so out of character he even grew his right hand back pic.twitter.com/jWoxD6J58x— Holdmytequila🍹 (@kayrascoffee) May 13, 2019
As we (most of us) look forward to watching the next episode, we can only be left wondering if Sansa Stark will be making a phone call on her brand new iPhone X to spread the news about Jon Snow’s origin? Will Arya call an Uber instead of hopping on a horse to return to Winterfell? Whatever the case may be, we can’t wait to see what they have in store for us!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- 'Pakistan to boost soybean yield by using China’s intercropping ...04:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan marks “World No Tobacco Day” today11:49 AM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020