Coronavirus: Trump warns of cutting ‘whole relationship’ with China
WASHINGTON – Tension between China and the US – the two largest world economies – continues to rise as President Donald Trump has warned off cutting all ties with Beijing over its alleged role in the spread of the novel coronavirus.
The Trump’s statement comes as coronavirus cases across the globe topped 4.5 million with over 300,000 deaths.
Despite a warning of second wave of infections by the various health experts, various countries have started easing lockdown to spin the wheel of halted economies.
The number of COVID-19 deaths in the United States has swelled to 86,000, the highest toll of any country.
Trump on Thursday in an interview reiterated his claim that Beijing concealed the true scale of the health crisis after the virus emerged in Chinese city of Wuhan late last year.
"I'm very disappointed in China. I will tell you that right now," he said. Responding to a question he warned: "We could cut off the whole relationship".
- Pakistan sets up coronavirus testing laboratories to meet 30,000 ...03:11 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Raja Dahir vs Muhammad Bin Qasim02:24 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Let’s NOT Listen to So-Called Religious Leaders02:10 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Fake bank accounts scam: NAB summons Sindh CM on June 401:56 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Money laundering case: LHC grants pre-arrest bail to Shehbaz Sharif ...12:56 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Zara Noor Abbas thinks endorsing a fairness brand is ‘killing no ...03:34 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Shahroz Sabzwari responds to backlash regarding his second marriage ...01:06 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Sakina Samo, Rubina Ashraf test positive for coronavirus12:18 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020