Afghan army officers sentenced to death for murder
He did not disclose further information regarding the incidents in which the officers were involved.
However, the Afghan army personnel and in some cases the army officers in the past have been detained on charges of insider attacks on their comrades and as well as the international allies.
According to the spokesman, the military court has reviewed around 1700 cases since the start of the year. Around 100 people were sentenced to 5 years in jail, 380 others were jailed for 1 year, and 8 others were awarded jail terms starting from 5 to 20 years.
- President Alvi signs bill for use of EVMs in Pakistan’s next ...10:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- MDCAT mandatory for admission to medical colleges, rules Pakistan's ...09:04 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021