India deploys Spike anti-tank guided missiles on LoC
SRINAGAR - The Indian army is deploying Spike anti-tank guided missiles on the Line of Control (LoC) in Occupied Kashmir.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the Indian army has received 240 Spike anti-tank guided missiles and their 12 launchers from Israel on fast-track mode to meet emergency requirements, especially along the LoC.
The missiles which are supposed to be mainly used for anti-tank operations can also be quite helpful for destroying hardened shelters or bunkers, the Indian official told media men.
Spike anti-tank guided missiles can also be used during the night. While 210 Spike anti-tank guided missiles with 12 launchers have been received by the Indian army for Northern Command headquartered at Udhampur, media reports said.
- Pakistan approves $11.6mn to compensate Chinese nationals for Dasu ...01:42 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- vivo Y15s with trendy design, gigantic 5000mAh battery launched in ...01:27 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas welcome baby girl through surrogacy10:24 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021