India deploys Spike anti-tank guided missiles on LoC
SRINAGAR - The Indian army is deploying Spike anti-tank guided missiles on the Line of Control (LoC) in Occupied Kashmir.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the Indian army has received 240 Spike anti-tank guided missiles and their 12 launchers from Israel on fast-track mode to meet emergency requirements, especially along the LoC.
The missiles which are supposed to be mainly used for anti-tank operations can also be quite helpful for destroying hardened shelters or bunkers, the Indian official told media men.
Spike anti-tank guided missiles can also be used during the night. While 210 Spike anti-tank guided missiles with 12 launchers have been received by the Indian army for Northern Command headquartered at Udhampur, media reports said.
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Celebrate Eid-ul-Azha with simplicity amid COVID-19 crisis, PM Imran ...02:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020