India deploys Spike anti-tank guided missiles on LoC
SRINAGAR - The Indian army is deploying Spike anti-tank guided missiles on the Line of Control (LoC) in Occupied Kashmir.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the Indian army has received 240 Spike anti-tank guided missiles and their 12 launchers from Israel on fast-track mode to meet emergency requirements, especially along the LoC .
The missiles which are supposed to be mainly used for anti-tank operations can also be quite helpful for destroying hardened shelters or bunkers, the Indian official told media men.
Spike anti-tank guided missiles can also be used during the night. While 210 Spike anti-tank guided missiles with 12 launchers have been received by the Indian army for Northern Command headquartered at Udhampur, media reports said.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019