Impression of ban on Mahira Khan's film "Verna" is absolutely wrong: Marriyum
A private channel alleged that the former governor of Punjab has been criticized in the film.
She said that no movie has been censored by the politicians, "Verna" will be permitted to release after completion of all necessary documentation, she added.
The minister said that every movie has to go through a special process of the censorship board. First of all, she said every film has to go through a special process of censorship board, and then its members who are non-governmental, and some of the people of some organisations participate in it and give their observations. After the evaluation of the censor board, there is a full court process, which takes two to three days. After the consolidation of the censorship board, the meeting has also been convened for the full court process and soon it will be allowed to release the movie, she added.
Shoaib Mansoor's Verna in trouble with censor ... 11:44 AM | 14 Nov, 2017
ISLAMABAD - Starring Mahira Khan and Haroon Shahid as lead actors, Shoaib Mansoor's upcoming social drama film Verna is ...
- Cop martyred, two militants killed in Islamabad shootout02:43 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- SSGC General Manager terminated for harassing female employees02:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Blast derails passenger train in Balochistan’s Sibi, several injured01:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Indian PM Modi trolled over teleprompter faux pas during WEF speech ...01:22 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Sajal Aly's brother pens a beautiful birthday message for his sister10:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021