Police prepare lists to arrest PDM leaders, workers ahead of Gujranwala rally
LAHORE - Police have prepared lists to arrest opposition leaders, comprising names of Members National Assembly (MNAs), Members Provincial Assemblies (MPAs) and other workers ahead of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) rally in Gujranwala, to be held tomorrow (Friday).
According to details, the law enforcement agencies briefed the government officials over the lists.
Separate lists of opposition party leaders including Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) have been composed including a total of 1,430 persons which has been catagorised into A, B and C.
Category A list comprises 225 leaders, B list includes 125 persons and category C list has 848 individuals.
It is pertinent to be mentioned here that PDM has been allowed to hold public meeting at the Jinnah Stadium, Gujranwala tomorrow (Friday) on October 16.
- PM expresses ‘deep grief’ over tragic deaths in Jalalabad stampede11:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Arab world’s modern-day cultural pioneers, intellectuals to convene ...10:42 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- COAS Bajwa visits forward areas at Chamb sector along LoC09:56 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- US President Trump has active bank account in China, reveals leading ...09:15 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Lahore CCPO Sheikh mysteriously goes on leave a day after leaked ...08:29 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Fast & Furious franchise soon to reach the finish line!03:24 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Imran Abbas meets Ertugrul star Cem Uçan in Turkey02:23 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Shahid Afridi celebrates 20 years of marriage01:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020