Matric, intermediate results 2020 likely to be announced this week in Punjab
LAHORE - All the nine Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEs) in Punjab are likely to announce the results of Grades 9, 10, 11, and 12 this week.
According to The News, the Higher Education Department (HED) Punjab will give go-ahead for announcing the results after getting approval from the provincial cabinet.
Students and their parents have been asking the government to announce the results as soon as possible as colleges in parts of country have started offering admissions.
All BISEs were to take practical exams when all the educational activities were stopped in the country due to coronavirus pandemic in March this year.
Later, the government announced that it will promote matric students on the basis of their performance in the written exams, which had been taken before the pandemic.
- Who is Chuck Feeney, and why top Pakistani leaders are praising him?07:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Punjab approves Drug Amendment Bill 2020 to counter fake cosmetics ...06:56 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020